Faculty of Specific Education
About the Library
- Library of the Faculty of Specific Education is located in the first floor of the faculty's administration building
- The library consists of two halls (reading hall – graduate studies hall).
- The library contains collections of Arabic and English books, in addition to dictionaries, encyclopedias andperiodicals
- Section for Artistic Education
- Section for Musical Education
- Section of social and psychological sciences.
- Home economic collections sections
- Section for foreign books.
- Section for references (dictionaries- encyclopedias)
- Section for arts, technology and region.
- Section for theses.
The library arrangement depend on Dewey Decimal System
There are two Librarians and one section head.
Official work time
- The work in the library starts at 8:30 Am to 3:30 Pm
- Work time in Ramadan starts at 9:00 Am to 1:00 Pm.
- The vacations are only Fridays and official vacations.
- Work on continuous communicating with library beneficiary's society.
- Work on the library to be the best research tool for beneficiaries to conduct their researches.
- To provide conveniences for beneficiaries.
- To provide information easy and fast.
- To provide research tools to help beneficiaries.
Contact the Library
- The library has page on the social networking website "Facebook" entitled library of the Faculty of Specific Education
Or through messages via the digital library web site:
The library presents number of services to achieve its goals and the most important of it is the following:
Internal reviewing service: - the Librarian helps the beneficiary to reach to his requirement.
Announcing service: to announce for the latest services in the library.
Electronic service: to provide soft copy to make it easy for the beneficiary
Scanner service: to make a photo scan and copy on a CD
Selective search service
Internet search service
Internal regulation of the library
- Be quite inside the library.
- No food or drinks are allowed.
- Leave personal things in the specified place.
- Leave the book on the table after reading.
- Respect coping rules.
- Respect borrowing rules regarding the period (two weeks) and the number (two books)
- Fulfill borrowing form complete and right.
- References, encyclopedias and the one copy books are not allowed to be borrowed.
List of the latest books is attached.
Library department section head:
Asmaa Ismail Mahmoud