VisionThe Faculty and Leadership Development Center (FLDC) at Alexandria University is a distinguished center at local, regional and international levels for professional development of the faculty staff members, leaders and human resources in the higher education institutions. FLDC is considered as a leading center in the field of human resource development for individuals as well as different society institutions.
The Faculty and Leadership Development Center (FLDC) at Alexandria University offers national and regional opportunities to develop knowledge and skills of the faculty members, administrative staff, academic and administrative leaders and students in public and private universities and higher education institutes. FLDC provides human development programs and consultations for individuals as well as different society institutions. It also offers technical support for organizing conferences, workshops, symposia and scientific discussions.
1. Developing the professional competencies of faculty staff members, administrative staff, academic and administrative leaders, as well as students in the public and private universities and higher institutes to enable them to actively participate in the improvement of higher education outcomes.
2. Developing professional development programs to meet the higher education institutions work force needs based on scientific analysis of real problems and the difficulties that may hinder quality of performance.
3. Adopting different techniques to spread the culture of professional development which is based on quality standards among personnel working at higher education institutions; especially professional self-development.
4. Developing human resources at different societal productive and service sectors to guarantee quality assurance in the performance of these sectors.
5. Providing technical and administrative support necessary for holding and organizing conferences, workshops, symposia and scientific discussions.
6. Developing personal experiences that support continuous development of the center’s activities to sustain the fulfillment of its mission.