Do you want to discover new ways to innovate, lead and manage change in your organization?
The fully accredited Joint Master of Science in Innovation and Change Management from Alexandria University (Egypt) and Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (UAE) is a unique program, which combines leadership skills development to facilitate innovation with the knowledge of how to orchestrate change in organizations. You will not only develop core business competencies, focusing on strategies for implementing innovation, but also set and maintain the course of change.
This Joint degree is designed to give you the advantages of On-Campus learning in part and the flexibility to study when it is most convenient for you in part, while having access to numerous University resources and top-notch academics. This means you can combine studies with your current professional activities and the same time interact face-to-face with faculty members.
Learn to develop leadership strategies, negotiations, and decision-making skills.
Develop competencies to become a skilled agent of change in organizations.
Face-to-face interactions with faculty members from top Universities, based in Egypt and UAE in addition to Online access to numerous University resources
Flexible learning schedules, with online tutorial support via live virtual classes, recorded master classes and supplementary learning materials
Degree accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in Egypt
Program duration, 36 Credit Hours (with full load registration it takes only 3 semesters to finish)
Bachelor Degree from an accredited Higher Education Institution (SCU equivalency is required for degrees from non-governmental Egyptian Educational Institutions) with minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 or established equivalent.
Applicants from non-management backgrounds will need to first enroll and complete the non-credit foundation course Management Appreciation Program (MAP)
CGPA Conditional Admission
Conditional acceptance may be granted for applicant with minimum CGPA 2.5-2.99/4.0 or its established equivalent. Such a student must meet the following requirements during the period of conditional admission for be subject to dismissal:
· Take a maximum of 9 credit hours of courses studied for the graduate program during the period of conditional admission
· Must achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its established equivalent, in these nine credits of courses studied for the graduate program
English language requirements:
The Applicant must obtain a TOEFL score of 550 PBT (Paper Based Test), 79 iBT (Internet Based Test), or IELTS score of 6.0.
English Conditional Admission:
Conditional acceptance may be granted for applicant with TOEFL scores of 530 PBT, 71 iBT, 197 CBT, or 5.5 IELTS. Such a student must meet the following requirements during the period of conditional admission for be subject to dismissal:
· must achieve the language requirements by the end of the learner’s first semester of study;
· may take a maximum of 6 credit hours in the first semester of study, not including intensive English courses
· must achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its established equivalent, in the first six credit hours of credit-bearing courses studies for the master program
Duration of Study:
36 Credit Hours (three Semesters)
Blended learning (50% On-Campus face-to-face Lectures and 50% self-paced learning through online material)
Spring & Fall
500 L.E. per Credit Hour in addition to other relevant fees
How to apply?
• Required documents:
- Bachelor Certification (in addition to Egyptian equivalency certificate if applicable) & Official transcript
- English Score Report
- Copy of National ID or Passport & 4 personal photos
•Where to Apply: مكتب كلية الحاسبات وعلوم البيانات بكلية العلوم بالشاطبي- جامعة الإسكندرية