Inchit Faculty of Education at the University of Alexandria with the beginning of the academic year 66 / 1667 (it was called then Teachers College). Was limited to the acceptance of general secondary Baksmiha literary and scientific.
The study for the students to literary people, a five literary English, French, history, geography, philosophy and sociology Balcataby building of the Faculty of Arts Faculty of Arts and track academically and administratively, the department recorded the first literary at the time Mr. Farid Riad and was the first employee joined by a. Mr. Larbi and so in 1968.
The study for the students to scientific people in the three major scientific math, chemistry, nature, natural history were created by the Faculty of Science and tracking your mahram also academically and administratively students and other sections and is studied in a building with students Almstkhaddin Preparatory studies for medical and scientific section was recorded at the time when it was established late Mohamed Saad Religion Bardini.
In January 1970 the first Gleam in the brightness of Teachers College at the time when it was not included literary section of the Faculty of Arts and science from the Faculty of Science in the building at the top of the headquarters of the National Bank of the University branch currently has been appointed the first Dean of the Faculty of parametric, the late Professor Dr Ali Alawi Shaltout.
The first President of the Students Union of Teachers College is the Student Assem Abdel-Ilah.
In July of 1970 celebrated the college graduation of the first batch of people who carried torches college science Baltric in various stages of education, Ministry of Education and the beginning of the beginning of the academic year 71/1972 amended the name of the College of Teachers College of Education The study was divided into two phases by the divisions of the third and the fourth is not transferred to students from one stage to the other materials behind.
And became the academic year 75/1976 addition the Division is the beginning of the Arabic language to the people of the rest of the literary section.
In succession to create a partition the overall development of industrial education in the academic year 80/1981 to accept students from a diploma school high school diploma industrial and technical institutes in the industrial and the industrial section of the three departments namely mechanics, electricity, architecture, scientific study and the process is in the College of Engineering and Educational Building Faculty of Education.
At the beginning of the academic year 88/1989 Farms was established for primary education faculty in preparation for a primary education teacher distinctive.
As of the academic year 91/1992 College finally settled in its new building and in the era of Dr. Abdel Fattah Ahmed Haggag, a former dean of the college, which has been in his signing of a protocol for the establishment of a branch of the Faculty of Matrouh Governorate for the preparation of teachers for primary education in the divisions of the Arabic language, science and the number of students not to exceed one hundred students, now the figure has escalated to 1200 students studying in the Division (the Arabic language, social clauses, science, mathematics), in addition to the Division of English as of the academic year 2005 / 2006
In 96 / 1997 has been shut down to accept the Division of industrial education and is now being re-admission education, industrial
In 97 / 1998 Musharraf was appointed the first scholar to the Faculty of Marsa Matrouh, Mr. Prof. Dr. / Farouk Shawky Albohy and this experiment succeeds, which called the current administration for replication appointed Professor Dr. Mohammed Ismail, Abdel-Maksoud, in the academic year 2004 / 2005 supervisor of the branch.
Faculty of Education
the complex theoretical –
Faculty of Education Building