Health services provided at the faculty for both employees and students
First for employees:
The faculty of nursing provides health services for employees through the following:
- Management unit in general clinics located in Sotter Street and at University Students' Hospital. These services are provided for employees through the health insurance system in the Alexandria University.
- These clinics are established for easy reach according to the residence of the employees. In case of hospitalization: The clinic will refer the employee to the health insurance hospitals. These hospitals include: Gamal Abd Elnaser, Abokeer, and Karmoz hospitals. For receiving these medical services, the employee should provide minimum fees, a personal photo to receive medical cards.
- Health unit in the faculty which is established in October 2010 to provide medical services for both employees and student.
Second: for students:
The university provides health services for their students through:
- The University Students' Hospital located in Elhoreya Street "Bab shark"
- Different specialty clinics, located at Sotter Street.
- The general administration for medical affairs which provides medical services and preventive measures for students that include medical check up and free treatment in addition to surgical operation if needed.
- For receiving these medical services, the student should provide minimal fees, a personal photo to receive medical cards which are renewed annually.
- Complete physical examination which is provided to newly nursing students in the beginning of each academic