There are two clinics in the faculty, one of them in El Shatby building and the other in Moharram Bek building.
- The clinic was established in December 2009 to provide various emergency services and medical care. The clinic was upgraded to accommodate the increased number of students so that a specialist doctor was assigned to provide medical services for students and faculty members.
- Clinic role in faculty community service:
- The clinic provides integrated medical service for the faculty community including emergency cases, primary care and nursing services.
- Medical examination for new students.
- Increasing medical awareness and guidance in the faculty through:
- Distributing awareness articles and pamphlets.
- Holding lectures and cultural symposiums.
- Personal meetings.
- Providing medical tools and supplies.
- Identifying health problems of the students and working to solve it.
- Keeping healthy environment inside the faculty through:
- Monitoring food preparation place and the staff.
- Insuring the quality of drink water supplies.
The faculty aspires to develop the clinic to include many medical specializations to serve all medical needs in the faculty. There is a prepared plan to establish dentistry clinic.