Libraries are the mind of the educational institution and its memory; thus If the institution mind elevated, everything elevated, and researcher can’t provide any new unless he wasn’t aware and knowledgeable of further research and theories through research and study in order to start from where others have ended.
Library site and space:
The library is located in the third floor of the administrative building on an area of 35 m × 10 m which is a one room divided into three spaces (reading - hall for shelves of books and periodicals - the third hall for meetings of scientific committees and theses).
Units and shelves:
The library contains 28 tables and about 65 chairs and has been repaired all desks, chairs and repainted it.
The library contains:
7 shelving units for scientific periodicals
4 shelving units for books and references
1 unit for theses
The number of students:
233 Graduate students
220 Master’s students
50 PhD students
And the number of visitors to the library 50 visitors from within the Institute, University and other universities daily.
The library has a registration system for visitors and has done monthly statistics and records for internal and external borrowing (Attachment 1).
2 laser printer.
1 barcode machine.
1 port 8 switch
3 Office for employees
References and periodicals:
4460 English book.
214 Arabic books.
33 Dictionaries of English, French and Russian.
4 Atlas of the world, America and Atlas of scientific Solar and photographer biological atlas.
Development services using information technology
The Supreme Council of Universities adopts several projects for the development of university education and upgrading the educational process after finding the Egyptian universities themselves in an unenviable position where did not mention any university in the list of the first 500 University in the world. Note that our neighboring countries have 7 universities classified at the global level, and so it was seeking to catch up with this hard and sustained race.
In pursuit of the Council to enhance the performance in university libraries, the Union of University Libraries decided to evaluate several projects for the development of university libraries and this diagram illustrates this sequence.
Scientific list of the most important theses in the library
1. Isolation Of Antifungal Compounds from Local Non Pathogenic Bacteria
2. Molecular Diagnosis For Indentifying Plant Rot Diseases Case
3. Remediation Of Marine Sites from Crude Oil Contamination Using
Different Degradation Technology:Case Study Red Sea
4. Developing The Environmental Concepts And Attitudes Of Mildly
5. The Possible Protective Role Of Bee-Propolis as Antioxidants Against
Hazardous Effects Of Triphenyltin On Productive And Reproductive
Performance Of Rabbits
6. Management Of Industrial Water and Wastewater in Petrochemicals
7. Hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity of paracetamol and diclofenac: A
study on the role of some antioxidants as protective agents
8. towards Evaluating The Natural Resources To Support Land Use
Decisions Using Remote Sensing And Geographical Information System
Techniques.Case Study:Ras Mohamed National Park
9. Preparation and characterization of cellulose acetate- Ployethylene
Glycol as Ultrafiltration Membranes
10. Evaluation Of Chloride Ion Penetration Of Concrete
11. Use of Some Plants As Corrosion Inhibitors For Cooling Water Systems
12. Biodegradation Of Surfactants from Contaminated Marine Water
13. Role Of Bioactive Extracts from Some Yemeni And Saudi Medicinal
Plants As Antimicrobial And/Or Antioxidant Agent
An Environmental Study On Bioremediation of Crude Oil
Contaminated Soil In Situ
15.An Environmental Study On Persistent ORganic POllutants In Lake
16. Treatment Of Wastewater in Chemistry Administration Laboratories in
17. Construction And Evaluation Of a Conjugate Vaccine for the
Prevention of Speticemia
18. Molcular And Immunological Study on Breast Cancer Patients
19. The association of cyclin D1 genetic pholymorphism with suseptibility to
20. Possibility of Pollution prevention and abatement in new Borg el Arab